Wednesday, November 21, 2012

I'm Still Here ... The Blog is Back

Hi everybody,

I'd like to tell you that Hurricane Sandy and the loss of power for 11 days at MeiGray's offices were the reasons why I haven't been blogging, but blogs don't lie ...

My previous post was on May 30 ... so all I can say is we got busy, I got busy, and now I'm back and eager to blog.

So what's been happening (besides two weeks without power??)

1. The NHL Lockout prompted me to look towards the NFL, and MeiGray was proud to be selected as official game-worn jersey partners for the San Diego Chargers and Washington Redskins.

2. We kicked off a humongous Holiday Sale a week early to help collectors starved for hockey find some fantastic deals. And that sale will be running until just before Christmas ... so help yourselves to some great savings.

3. We've been procuring some amazing jerseys for retail sale that we will be introducing in the coming weeks.

So thanks for your patience, and for not losing faith. As an old school journalist who spent 18 years at the New York Daily News before I founded MeiGray in 1997, blogging is not exactly how I was raised.

But I'm all in now.

Have a great Thanksgiving weekend everybody,

Barry

No comments:

Post a Comment