Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Welcome to My Stanley Cup Final Game-Worn Jersey Report Blog


Hello from Chicago. Long time, no blog.

I will be blogging throughout the Stanley Cup Final, beginning tomorrow night from United Center following Game 1, when I begin MGG's annual Stanley Cup Final Game-Worn Jersey Reports.

For those of you unfamiliar with MeiGray's Authentication Procedures, the procedures established in 2002-03 with the NHL-MGG Game-Worn Jersey Authentication Program, MeiGray authenticators are in the dressing rooms checking the jerseys worn by each of the program teams throughout the Stanley Cup Final.

Boston-MGG has prepared two sets of home and two sets of road jerseys for the Final. The first sets of home and road jerseys will be worn until either the Bruins or Chicago Blackhawks reach three victories in the Final.

Those home and road sets have been pre-ordered by many of you.

Once that happens, the Bruins will wear their Set 2 Final jerseys, which remain property of the team.

But like in the 2011 Final, because five or six Bruins wear two jerseys in a game (switching between periods to wear dry jerseys), I will be logging as best as I can the period-by-period use.

I will also be providing whatever game-worn jersey information is relevant throughout the series.

I look forward to your comments, questions, and requests.

For those of you who have pre-ordered jerseys, feel free to correspond with me here or at Barry's Blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment